Friday, August 13, 2010

Cascade, Grill'd, Expendables- Day 12

As often happens on a Friday, I had Grill'd for dinner, then saw a movie.

But first, a complaint. This drink:

Is terrible! it tastes nothing like the stuff you buy from the supermarket and mix yourself. I do like that their carbonated apple juice product is available however.

Now that that's out of the way, I had a "Front Bar" (IIRC) which is a "Steak Sandwich". It was very delicous (see below), but impossible to eat.. gracefully. Back to a "bar bar" next time me thinks.


The movie was "Centurion"...  Oops, turns out I was a week off. Centurion was last week (see what happens with all this backdating!)


What I actually saw was The Expendables, which, as I predicted 10 minutes in, climaxes... you guessed it, 10 minutes in. (I'm not going to spoil the best moment in the whole movie, even if the trailer almost did)

I really should've written about Knight and Day, Inception, or Toy Story 3 when I saw them. They were all good. I'm not just a complainer. Honest. =D

( backdated 18-Aug-2010 updated fixed corrected the same day )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your input.