Saturday, August 14, 2010

Eeee-van - Day 13

This is not what it looks like.
Evan is now 19. =O




He invited us to "The Pub" at Crown, and paid for our dinner. While it's hard for me to say no to being bought dinner (hint hint :P) I couldn't help but think that on one's birthday, it was supposed to be the other way around.

Waiting for our booking outside. Evan is the one second from the left, in white.

Kat + Evan


Because of circumstances I don't fully understand there was a room at Metropol, witch appears to be a hotel, not a "public safety" organisation.


it's a room number, artistically styled.

 Fruit loops, presents and ice were enjoyed. Many a photo were took. Mine were not, how should I say... good:

"Fruitloops" is not a euphemism.

Nor is "ice".
I mean there was a vending machine and everything.

Apparently this mirror makes everyone look beautiful.

But I prefer the view.


We didn't end up seeing the movie, but it was a good night.


HBD EVAN! =)






Again, I apologise for the really bad photos. My camera/phone doesn't handle low light.
( backdated 18-Aug-2010 )

1 comment:

  1. LOLOL Nice one james.

    p.s although I don't really comment, I do read this blog. Just so you know ;)

    ReplyDelete

I value your input.