Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dream

This morning I had a dream, or perhaps a day dream, I never can quite tell, but I can remember it abnormally well, so I'm going to write about it. (This is also a good distraction from my fail of a project 365)


In this dream, I was in a house with a bunch of other people, some of which were sometimes (it was a dream) cousins. Oh and HAL was there too, but I think the house had morphed into an orbiting house which I had started referring to as a space station. Actually, now that I think of it, the dream didn't start there, but before that is so foggy.

Anyway, obviously HAL has gone insane off camera and we (who?) were now trying to reason with him. I have no idea what HAL's mission would be on a space station, nor do I remember if he actually threatened us / showed any insane behaviour. Someone has this brilliant idea of assembling another HAL to convince the first that he's wrong, but that idea is ignored. Sad face.

Someone (maybe HAL?) opens a window. I'm shocked at how non-violent "decompression" is. Nobody seems to notice. A strange feeling. Slight panic. Leave the room, which has normal doors, which seem to be effective. Repeat.

At one point Keanu Reeves broke in through a skylight, forcing an evacuation of the room, and many rolled eyes.

Throughout I only noticed the lack of air when I remembered that there was supposed to be no air, which was a little inconsistency that was niggling at the back of my head. No wooshing either.

Near the end, I realised that I should get my phone out to record a video log/goodbye, but then I noticed that I had signal! Yay! but then... who to call? I settled on Dad, and got voicemail. Some (implied) time later I was talking to Dad, with an old nokia in my other hand, trying to convince him of something, occasionally the signal would break up. At this stage we break to a commercial with some older chick explaining how she prefers some type map and that she liked the  elephants performing at the tram stop.


Anyway, that's the best I can remember it,

Peace

( it doesn't have to make sense )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your input.