Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 7 – A Morning Out

(no, I didn’t put a pun in the title this time,
What do you think I am, a punist or something? No pun intended of course
)


So we went to see Iron Man 2, Ken (above) showed up too.


These other people were so forthcoming as to appear immediately after the film was over. One of whom accepts shifts whilly nilly, and another who accommodates said frivolous commitments. Ben is in there too somewhere. The film shall not be discussed.

 
Skipping over (and in line with) some typical teen indecision (and evacuation) I used identification to enter a 18+ venue for the first time. It was boring so we left.

We then went to a non-18+ cafe to order alcohol and something called “Tapas” because Gumji was hungry.


I purchased a lemon lime and bitters, a slightly fancy sounding drink with only the pretence of alcoholism.


This is some form of caffeinated beverage with two $7 dollar shots of baileys in it. Background: Tapas.


Harry, who journeyed all the way from Geelong just for the occasion, has a beleaguered N-ninty-something that fell to pieces to twart his plan to dunk it into his coffee.


I then tried to lock DK outside, but, like a wounded puppy, he just wouldn’t die. DK volunteered to test this automatic door’s night time locking credentials. It failed.


Nathan then bought a cheeseburger, suitably impressed by the Tapas.


Quite some time later, the herd having streamlined its’ self down to just myself and Harry, a place for me to sleep appeared as if by magic and with no effort at all by the host.


The cat left me alone, actually.

Sneak preview of my Mother's day post. Which is technically the same day.

( backdated for the memories: 1:26 am 11/May/2010 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your input.